District Meeting For July 20, 2017
Opened meeting with the Serenity Prayer
Secretaries report read
- Treasury doing well. No issues to address.
- Website is doing well and calendar is up to date.
- Jail meetings are going well and are well attended. Another person is needed to hold jail meetings.
- Delegate report presentation upcoming
- Bill W. workshop upcoming
- Planning for Delegate presentation in August
- Corrections chair to take action on joining jail meetings (A.A and N.A) for the purpose of continuity and chair support.
- Discussion on how to connect with new people coming into the rooms.
Treatment Chair elected for district.
Meeting closed with the Lord's Prayer